Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nearly there!!

I should feel guilty about not keeping my one loyal reader informed regarding my academic progress. My excuse is that I have already written about this in the past, and as I know that the one reader who follows my posts is no fool he/she will know that I am approaching the end of my university studies.

In fact I trust that I have written my last exam – ever! The month of November has been distinctly stressful. Three exams in 10 days to, hopefully, complete my degree. It will be so good. But, and it is a big but, I have learned over the many years that I have been studying never to count my chickens before they have hatched. So I now wait – wait for the examining powers that be to mark all the papers and post the results.

Patience is the order of the day.

No comments: